Versatile glycol ether solvent with high boiling point.
- Colorless, mild smelling liquid.
- Outstanding solvent power for many natural and synthetic resins, nitrocellulose and ethyl cellulose.
- A starting material for chemical synthesis.
- Butyl Glycol Ether is widely used in the surface coating industry as a solvent, a viscosity improver for alkyd resins, a property regulator and a coalesce as well as flow improver in water based paints.
- Applied in printing inks, hydraulic fluids, household and industrial cleaners, cosmetics, agricultural formulations and cutting oils.