Solvent X95


Solvent X95 is a narrow boiling range, rapidly evaporatingĀ solvent widely used in the production of resins.

X95 is highly flammable (Flash Point <0 Ā°C), can form explosive mixtures with air and is immiscible with water. It should be kept away from heat, naked flames and sparks. Electrostatic charge may be generated during handling, e.g. pumping. In case of fire, carbon dioxide, dry chemical powder, foam, sand or earth should be used, but not water jets.
Occupational exposure to solvents should be reduced to the lowest practicable level. Continuous inhalation of the vapour should be avoided. Prolonged and repeated skin contact can cause dermatitis due to defatting properties.